Terms of service
We at GlidingGear Company ensure a Secure and Risk-free experience for all our customers.
This document which explains the Terms and Conditions applicable for the use of our website www.glidinggearcompany.com has been written in an easy to understand and transparent manner.
Please read the contents carefully every time you use our website to purchase any products.
www.glidinggearcompany.com grants you limited permission to access and use this site for personal use. We do not give permission to download or modify any part of it. Limited permission does not allow any commercial use of this site or its contents, any data gathering, downloading, or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant.
No portion of this site (including images, text, form, or page layout) may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written consent of www.glidinggearcompany.com.
You may not use the “GlidingGear Company” logo, which is our trademark graphic without our express written consent.
Please note that any unauthorized use of this site terminates the permission granted by www.glidinggearcompany.com without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms & Conditions.
By visiting our site www.glidinggearcompany.com you consent to receive communications from us electronically; through emails or posting notices on this site.
It is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. However, any such ideas, suggestions, inquiries, feedback, or information you may provide us will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
All text, images, digital downloads, compilations, icons, logos, software, and graphics on this site are the property of www.glidinggearcompany.com
We have a registered trademark for exclusive use on all our labels, signage, stationery, advertisements.
Any unauthorized or illegal use of our trademark will be liable for legal action.
Delivery service for products offered on this website is available Worldwide.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
All our products are shipped door to door from our warehouse in Jaipur, Rajasthan to your provided shipping address via courier.
- Processing an order takes 2-3 working days and delivery takes 4 -7 Working days nationwide.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders across India (Zone In-Reach only).
(NOTE – The term Working Days does not include National holidays, Sundays or Bank Holidays)
- You may track your package at any given point in time.
- As soon as your order is dispatched the tracking information of your order will be sent to your registered email.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email after 4 days of placing an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUT OF REACH:
DELAYS IN SHIPPING:
Delays in shipping may occur for various reasons.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER DUE TO DELIVERY:
- Our courier service will attempt to deliver the order 2 times at the delivery address. However, if the package is not deliverable due to reasons not attributable to us, the package will be returned to the Head Office Warehouse in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- On receiving the package we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you we shall consider the order as Terminated and refund the amount within 30 days of the Termination of the order.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices displayed on our website include GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Shipping for Domestic orders is free of cost.
- The cost of shipping for International orders will be calculated and displayed at the point of checkout.
- Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of the product or shipping charges. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery.
- Duty, as mandated by your country of shipment, will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties & taxes to receive the shipment, GlidingGear Company will unfortunately not entertain a request for a Refund.
- All prices will be mentioned on our website and presumed correct, except in the case of an obvious error. If such an error is discovered, we are not obligated to provide you with the product at the incorrectly displayed lower price, we will inform you within 3 working days and give you the option of confirming or canceling your order. If you choose to cancel, we will refund the amount due within 15 days of cancellation. However, if you choose to continue with the order at the corrected price, we require you to place a new order. The previous order will be canceled and the amount will be refunded.
- Once you have completed your purchase, follow the payment process, and verify the information requested.
- Before final payment, you can modify the details of your order at any given time.
- To minimize the risk of non-authorized access, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to allow due and payable payment immediately at the time of placing your order.
- When you click “Authorize Payment”, you are hereby confirming that the credit card is yours.
- Credit/debit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuing authority.
- If for some reason the payment is not authorized, we shall not be liable for any failure or delay to deliver and will consider the order as canceled.
- We do not accept Bank cheques.
We accept payment via.-
- Pay U India (All Credit & Debit Cards, Paytm, Freecharge, MobiKwik, HDFC PayZapp & Airtel Money)
- RazorPay (Mastercard, VISA, AMEX, All Credit & Debit Cards, Paytm, Freecharge, MobiKwik, HDFC PayZapp & Airtel Money)
- COD (Cash On Delivery)
An order can only be canceled before it is processed, customers need to email us at email@example.com or call us at +91 7073384448 for placing a cancellation request.
At www.glidinggearcompany.com we reserve the right to refuse to cancel an order if the order has been processed and dispatched.
We will get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your cancellation request.
EXCHANGE / REFUND/ RETURN POLICY
No Exchange and refunds after the order is processed.
- We do not accept exchange and return on discounted products.
- We experience high volumes during the sale and will be unable to cancel any order due to shipment delays. However, we reserve the right to cancel an order on account of the non-availability of goods.
- All Duties & Taxes for international orders will apply as per the rules of the shipping destination and will be borne by the customer.
- In case the product you received is damaged or in the wrong style from the one ordered. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A physical Invoice will be provided to you along with the products when the product is delivered and an Electronic copy will be emailed to you when the order is confirmed.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold GlidingGear Company (and its owner, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and affiliates) for any claims, damages, costs and expenses, liabilities, losses, demands including attorney’s fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions from use of this website.
By visiting www.glidinggearcompany.com. you agree that the laws of India, under the jurisdiction of the Rajasthan High Court without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort arising between you and GlidingGear Company or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.glidinggearcompany.com or to products you purchase through www.glidinggearcompany.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
GlidingGear Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief from any court in India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue in such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing under the Indian Arbitration Act.
The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
RIGHT TO CHANGE
This site is provided by www.glidinggearcompany.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
GlidingGear Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
You hereby expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.glidinggearcompany.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GlidingGear Company does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from www.glidinggearcompany.com, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
www.glidinggearcompany.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential. damages.
While we try and ensure that the details, descriptions, and prices of products displayed on the website are accurate, errors may occur. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without giving prior notice of the same.
We also reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any order that you may place based on such erroneous, inaccurate, or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment, or return policies.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.glidinggearcompany.com assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the website (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website and/or (v) any bugs, viruses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under a Contract when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control (Force Majeure).
Force Majeure shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission, or accident that is beyond our reasonable control including among others, the following :
- Strike, lockout, or other forms of protest.
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack, terrorist threat, war (declared or not), or threat or preparation of war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, endemic, pandemic, or any other natural disaster
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failure, or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
It shall be understood that our obligations deriving from Contracts are suspended during the period in which Force Majeure remains ineffective and we will be given an extension of the period in which to fulfill these obligations by an amount of time equal to the time that the situation of Force Majeure lasted.
We will provide all reasonable resources to end the situation Force Majeure or to find a solution that enables us to fulfill our obligations by virtue of the Contract, despite the situation of Force Majeure.